Jason van Zyl wrote:
On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 10:18, Sam Ruby wrote:

Jason van Zyl wrote:

and can't or won't comply with Apache policies,
I started removing the Sun violations and I just sent you another
message asking you to take on a maven repository admin role. Feel free
to find the violations and remove them with a notification on the
maven-user list. You are more license aware and can remove any problems
faster then any of us can.
I am willing to take on the maven repository admin role on one condition - every other admin is removed. In short, I am willing to take on responsibility for removing piss from the pool if and only if the sources of this contamination are eliminated first.
Then Dion will just keep working with you. I'm not removing the other
Maven admins. I think they're pretty aware of the licensing issues now
and I take responsibility for the majority of the violations. I'll also
add something to the admin app to help as well.
OK, I accept this. I will send a note to ibiblio and request to be a maven admin. I will caution you that I am probably not able to get started on this until this weekend at the earliest.

- Sam Ruby