On Sunday, July 20, 2003, at 11:19 AM, Danny Angus wrote:

I believe the idea is to make people read the rules first, I wouldn't advise
changing it unless you have a good reason to, if it ain't broke don't fix
it.

Yes, that's what i was trying to hint at :)

+1

d.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tetsuya Kitahata [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 July 2003 11:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mail2.html -> mail.html

Hi all,

I am wondering how it might be if deleting
jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html and putting all
the contents to jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

All the Apache TLPs (Top Level Projects) do not separate
the mail list explanation pages like jakarta, AFAICS.
cf. http://ant.apache.org/mail.html
    http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html

I think that each subprojects can indicate the direct/appropriate
subscribe/unscribe section from each subprojects' pages.
(Now: e.g. http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#tomcat
future: e.g. http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html#tomcat)

Any thoughts?

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-434-2093(m)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                   203-247-1713(m)