The nice thing about the current approach is that you can't get to see the links w/o having to have read enough of the first page to understand that you have to click through to the next page.

Otherwise, people will just skip down until they find what they want and then have missed what is some good prelim info for our community. It's not much of a burden on people, as once you've done it, you just know to skip to bottom and go to the mail for new lists...

geir