Thank you for the comment, Robert.

TO tell the truth, my original motivation to arise this
issue was concering to the upcoming newsletter.

I published the final "Jakarta Newsletter" in early
this month and I found I made some mistakes. Also,
there was something which I got aware:

<<1>>

I've forgot to append the URL of Apache Ant. There might
be someone who came to jakarta-general, not knowing
that Ant had been separated and have own mailng lists.

<<2>>

I wrote:
'If you would like to comment further on any of the highlighted
discussions then please do so on the appropriate list [4],
 [4] - http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html'

However, at the same time I felt guilty about this .. thinking
"Oh, how user unfriendly I am!"

<<3>>

I have felt the mail trailer (can be seen at the bottom of each mails)
can be improved in the future. I was getting too nervous on the
next Newsletter (ASF-wide) and thought "before it is too late"...

--

Anyway, I will perform the improvements gradually... There
seem many rooms for improvements even in the current site/mail2.html.

Thank you all who participated in this issue for the comments!

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])