You are free to do what you want. Is this then about personal google hitcount?

On Dec 21, 2003, at 11:06 PM, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

I think the problem isn't the private list, on which we will continue to do work, such as voting, but follow up.

geir

Heads up,

FYI, except where I feel the situation absolutely mandates it, I will be
voting/discussing here.

While I'm not sure I agree, out of courtesy, I will vote privately for:

* PMC nominations/discussion
* legally precarious issues
* things too likely to cause me to get slashdotted. I favor openness, but
the peanut gallery isn't helpful.

Pointedly,

I will not discuss the organization, structure, software, etc. of Jakarta on
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I will discuss it here. This is my personal choice. I choose to
work in the open. I choose to be googled. I volunteered for it in fact.

-Andy
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership. In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.