On Dec 18, 2003, at 5:39 PM, Dirk Verbeeck wrote:

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
On Dec 18, 2003, at 9:30 AM, Andy Armstrong wrote:
Henri Yandell wrote:

As a slight aside, getting on the PMC list just means nudging an existing
member and pointing out that you are an active committer to Jakarta.

Who's the best person to nudge then? :)
Anyone. Interested?

Looks like there is some important stuff going on so maybe I should join as well.

Either you believe that everyone should join (as I do), or that no one should join (as the "break up Jakarta" crowd would implicitly have it) other than to run a website.

You get a big "welcome" from me if the former, and a "good luck, do good work" from me if the latter.

geir

-- Dirk

[EMAIL PROTECTED]