Might it be possible for us to add links to
http://jakarta.apache.org/LICENSE
from each generated htmls?? I think this would be enough.
Use <META> tag.
(e.g. <meta name="license" value="http://jakarta.apache.org/LICENSE"/>)
Perhaps this can be easily done by editing /xdocs/stylesheets/site.vsl

What would you say?

-- Tetsuya. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:57:56 +0000
(Subject: questions license for site documents)