Henri Yandell wrote:

> It may be that leading contributor is, while not an 'Apache Way' to
> discuss something, a completely true piece of investigative journalism.
> There are definitely parts of Commons where a little bit of investigation
> could point out that "Yes, on DBUtils 1.0, David Graham was the lead
> developer" (Sorry David :) ).

That may be true, but certainly we do have the right and responsibility
to ensure that our desires, as far as how we run and represent ourselves,
is accurate as well.

It has always been a major foundation of the ASF that projects
are built and developed by communities, not individuals.
Terms such as "lead" or "main" do cause harm to the community
and have always been actively avoided.