Just zap alexandria (we just zapped the mailinglist too). We can look at it as being promoted to TLP anyway (gump).
ORO and Regexp ar kind of finished I thought, we should mark it "stable" or
something like that.
Don't know about ECS though.

Mvgr,
Martin

Henri Yandell wrote:

I really shouldn't be sending multiple emails at the same time - you'll all jsut end up replying to one of them. However, itching while the itch is present.

Alexandria is dead. We need to represent it as so on the site.
ECS, ORO, Regexp are inactive development-wise - represent - site.
Slide, POI, Turbine, JCS seem pretty inactive - should we represent such?

What labels should we use?

I suggest:

* Delete Alexandria. It's at the same level as the java-* CVS stuff, ancient history to be forgotten.

* ECS, ORO, Regexp to be moved to a label of Inactive.

* Others to be raised as questions separately and voted on.

Hen