Hi,

(I am subscribing to "general-digest" list ... so, perhaps
this is too late ...)

>   5. Translation sites. They can't keep up, time to go I think.

-1

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

P.S. Plus, I personally think that "Apache DB" also can
be listed to "Ex-Jakarta" ... because some of the subprojects
in Apache DB "once" were in Jakarta (precisely, OJB and Torque).

----