On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 19:14 +1000, Dion Gillard wrote:
> I think  there's another issue here.
>
> Many of those who voted +1, aren't on the initial list of committers
> in the proposal.
>
> Also, many current commons committers aren't on the proposed list.
>
> It seems that we're not voting on that specific proposal, rather just
> the idea to move, and that a lot of people are being disenfranchised
> by not being listed.
>
> Wouldn't it be better if the initial list came from the svn acl?

Dion,

Just speaking for myself I intentionally did not want to add my name to
the list of committers to show my disapproval of the proposal, but at
the same I did not feel my involvement in the rest of Commons besides
maintenance of HttpClient 3.x codeline was significant enough to justify
a -1 vote.

Oleg