On 5/23/07, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

* Slide. There's some sign of activity here. Not enough yet.

* Cactus. Tiny bit of activity, again not enough for a TLP.

* JMeter. Lots of commits from Sebb, but not a big community.

For all three of these the best solution I can think of is to move
them to the Incubator. Keep the lists where they are, move the svn,
move the websites. They need to be thinking TLP, they need to get
community.

I'm against using the incubator as a rehabilitator.  Everything else
(including the significant snippage that I did) I agree with.

- Sam Ruby