On 5/23/07, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think  there's another issue here.

Many of those who voted +1, aren't on the initial list of committers
in the proposal.

Also, many current commons committers aren't on the proposed list.

Yup thats disappointing.

It seems that we're not voting on that specific proposal, rather just
the idea to move, and that a lot of people are being disenfranchised
by not being listed.

Its down to people to add themselves to the TLP resolution (they were
invited to do so) - if people are disenfranchised then its their own
choice.

Wouldn't it be better if the initial list came from the svn acl?

Would seem wrong to put people on the list without their consent.

Niall

On 5/23/07, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 5/8/07, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Sadly a bit too late to make the next board meeting I suspect.
> >
> > However, here's a vote for Commons to officially request that it move to
TLP.