On 27/05/07, Thomas Vandahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
sebb wrote:
> I don't think so. The NOTICE is not supposed to contain the license.

It doesn't. It contains what I understand as "license header" of that
one Xerox file and the associated copyright notice.

Sorry to keep going on about this, but I think it is important.

At the moment the Xerox license header makes it look as though the
software is being released under a Xerox license.

That is confusing.

If you don't want to add the Xerox header to LICENSE.txt, it can be
put in a separate file which is referenced from NOTICE.