On 5/27/07, sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 27/05/07, Henning Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The license under which the code gets licensed to our end users is in
> LICENSE.txt.
>
> Copyright notices and optional third-party licenses under which the code
> got licensed to us is in NOTICE.

Are you sure?

That does not seem to agree with the sample NOTICE file:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/example-NOTICE.txt

Nor does it seem to agree with the way that httpd use the NOTICE and
LICENSE files:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/

As I understand it, the NOTICE file is for attributions.
The LICENSE file is for licenses.
These may either be included inline, or in separate files referenced
from the main LICENSE file.

That's how I understand it too.

Hen