sebb wrote:
> The NOTICE file is not supposed to contain any licenses.
I beg to differ, but I will not go into this again.

> I suggest you remove the Xerox license header from it, and add it to
> the LICENSE file, with the appropriate introduction.
The LICENSE.txt file is supposed to contain the ASL 2.0 and nothing
else. I created another file LICENSE.xerox and refer to it from the
NOTICE file.

> Sorry to keep going on about this, but there's only one other file to edit.
Actually, it's more than that. But so be it. I will update the files on
my site and kindly ask for a re-vote.

Bye, Thomas.