Can you BTW also remove the empty <aspectSourceDirectory/> from the
Maven 1 POM. This is what stops maven 1.1 beta 3 from building the
distribution.

Good work, folks. +1

        Best regards
                Henning

Scott Eade schrieb:
> Thomas Vandahl wrote:
>> Thomas Vandahl wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, it's more than that. But so be it. I will update the files on
>>> my site and kindly ask for a re-vote.
>>>

>> Done. I chose the separate LICENSE file. The maven2-POM is also part of
>> the distribution.
>>
> The maven2 pom is what I was holding out for and I believe the license
> issue has been dealt with correctly. So...
>
> +1 for the release from me.
>
> Scott

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."