From:   Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
To:     General OPS4J <general@lists.ops4j.org>
Date:   08/10/2012 15:20
Subject:        Re: *Confidential: Re: How can I set the ConfidentialPort on
            the HTTP    Connector in the PAX Web Jetty Server ?

Hi Ed,

in that case since you need another HTTP - Connector you need to add a
special jetty.xml.
An example for adding or enhancing a http connector can be found at [1].
Though, thinking more about this it should/could be a useful
enhancement if this behavior would be added per default if a SSL Port
is configured.
Would you mind opening a new Issue for this, so we don't loose track of it.

regards, Achim

[1] -
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/blob/master/samples/jetty-config-fragment/src/main/resources/jetty.xml

2012/10/8 Ed Roberts <ed.robe...@saaconsultants.com>:
> Hi Achim,
>
> Thanks for the quick response.
>
> The Confidential Port is a redirect-port setting on the HTTP Connector
> which the web server should automatically redirect the client to if the
Web
> Application is configured to demand a secure connection; i.e.
CONFIDENTIAL
> in the security constraint section of the web app's web.xml.
>
> It is the same value as the SSL Connector port configuration, but it has
> be defined on the HTTP Connector.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ed
>

> From:   Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>