Hi Ed,

it should be possible to do an edit of an existing connector, you need
to referenz it by name, though pax-web will also try to merge both
configuration of the std. HTTP Connector
and one provided by a jetty.xml (at least in 2.x).

Regarding your question, yes with the name it's possible to add
multiple connectors, which is the purpose of the connector in the
sample. In that sample it's used to bind certain
applications to certain connectors, for more details see [1]

Regards, Achim

[1] - http://team.ops4j.org/browse/PAXWEB-396