Hi Ed,

ok, the merging did get into Pax-Web in version 2.0 (see [1]).
So if you upgrade I suggest using the 2.1.x line, it's the latest Stable one.
Regarding the edit, maybe something like what I did describe at [2]
will help you to
get the right configuration with 1.1.2.

regards, Achim

[1] - http://team.ops4j.org/browse/PAXWEB-347