From: general-boun...@lists.ops4j.org [mailto:general-boun...@lists.ops4j.org]
On Behalf Of Achim Nierbeck
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:16 PM
To: General OPS4J
Subject: Re: Can pax-url has service to resolve "mvn:" to the path to the
artifact in the local respository

Hi Guofeng,

I'm not sure I follow your question.
If you use the mvn: URL-connection you are bound to the way maven resolves it's
artefacts, so if you have a local maven-repo it'll get it's artifacts from
there.
If you are in need to resolve a jar / bundle from a file location you're able
to use the file: URL-Handler.

regards, Achim

2012/10/9 Guofeng Zhang <guof...@avaya.com>:
> Hi,
>

> pax-url-aether or pax-url-commons has a URLStreamHandlerService
> implementation, which can resolve the "mvn:" url to a URLConnection.
>

> But what I need is to resolve the "mvn:" url to the path to the file
> located in the local maven repository, that is, resolve it to a File
> type, so that I could get the path string.
>

> Is it supported in the current codebase?
>

> Thanks
>

> Guofeng

Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC OPS4J Pax Web
<http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/>