Sorry, in the following description, It should be "track the bundle using
BundleTracker", not "ServerTracker". Typo.

-----Original Message-----
From: Guofeng Zhang
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:57 PM
To: General OPS4J
Subject: RE: Can pax-url has service to resolve "mvn:" to the path to the
artifact in the local respository

Achim,

Thanks for your quick response.

Let me describe my case.

My bundle deployed on Karaf using the feature file. In the feature file, the
bundle is referenced using "mvn:" protocol, like
"mvn:org.planner/wab-sample/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/war".

 I track the bundle using a ServiceTracker. In the ServiceTracker, I need to
know where the bundle is stored in the maven local repository:
        String loc = bundle.getLocation() ; But the value of loc is what
defined in the feature file, that is, it is in the format of
"mvn:org.planner/wab-sample/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/war".

What I need is the path of
C:\.m2\repository\org\planner\wab-sample\1.0.0-SNAPSHOT\wab-sample-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war.
 Using this path, I could let Jetty deploy the web bundle. That is, I need the
bundle's location in the local file system.

I try if I could know in my code the path in the cache of Felix or Equinox, but
it seems that it is simpler to know how the "mvn:" URL is mapped (downloaded)
to the File path in the local repository..

Thanks.

Guofeng