Hi all

I have two questions regarding using Pax Exam to test our system which is based
on Apache Karaf.

1) Is it possible to test our custom karaf distribution? I.e. instead of that
pax-exam downloads a karaf distro, it uses
   our custom karaf distro?

2) Sometimes, my integration tests do just not work. The pax exam systems comes
up, but hangs very long time and then
the test each fail with the message:

Exception in thread "JMX Connector Thread
[service:jmx:rmi://0.0.0.0:44444/jndi/rmi://0.0.0.0:1099/karaf-root]"
java.lang.RuntimeException:
Port already in use: 44444;
You may have started two containers.  If you need to start a second container
or the default ports are already in use update the config file
etc/org.apache.karaf.management.cfg and change the Registry Port and Server
Port to unused ports

The port 44444 was not used before I started the maven tests...
Is this a concurrency issue?

Regards Michael