Thank you for responding. So, theoretically, I would need to hire someone with
Apache programing experience to do this correct (given that I know nothing
about programing)? What type of experience should I look for?

________________________________
From: Xavier Morera <xav...@familiamorera.com>
Sent: December 1, 2016 2:23 AM
To: general@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Feasability

The answer is yes, but you would need to do some programming and
configuring.

--

*Xavier Morera*

Entrepreneur | Author & Trainer | Consultant | Developer & Scrum Master

*www.xaviermorera.com <http://www.xaviermorera.com/>*
[https://i2.wp.com/www.xaviermorera.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/xavier-morera.jpg?resize=150%2C150]<http://www.xaviermorera.com/>

Xavier Morera<http://www.xaviermorera.com/>
www.xaviermorera.com
I have been working with Solr for a while, mainly from the .NET world and I
basically love it. I use SolrNet which I think it is a very mature and stable
library.

office:  (305) 600-4919

cel:     +506 8849-8866

skype: xmorera
Twitter <https://twitter.com/xmorera> | LinkedIn
[https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/464050157344940033/7AA_lsgC_400x400.jpeg]<https://twitter.com/xmorera>

xmorera (@xmorera) | Twitter<https://twitter.com/xmorera>
twitter.com
The latest Tweets from xmorera (@xmorera). Eternal optimist, entrepreneur,
lifelong learner, passionate about technology. Costa Rica

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/xmorera> | Pluralsight Author
[https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/p/5/005/07f/033/28fdf8e.jpg]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/xmorera>

Xavier Morera | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/xmorera>
www.linkedin.com
Xavier Morera is an entrepreneur, project manager, Pluralsight author, speaker,
trainer, Certified Scrum Master & Professional and Certified Microsoft
professional ...

<http://www.pluralsight.com/author/xavier-morera>
Xavier Morera - .Net Author |
Pluralsight<http://www.pluralsight.com/author/xavier-morera>
www.pluralsight.com
Xavier is an entrepreneur, project manager, technical author, trainer,
Certified Scrum Professional & Scrum Master, and Certified Microsoft
Professional.