I finally pointed my browser to the gentoo home page to read the 2005.0
announcement.  I found a nice announcement with links to a download site and
to bittorrent.  How come I can't find a link to the upgrade instructions?
I have been watching this list and seen all the 2005.0 upgrade issues, so I
know the documentation exists somewhere.  Why isn't there a link in the
announcement?  Is this just a documentation oversight?  Should I file a
bug report to have the main page updated?

--
Steve Herber    [EMAIL PROTECTED]               work: 206-221-7262
Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services     home: 425-454-2399