Uhh just my two cents on this whoule proxy-dev stuff... I concede it
_is_ a good idea and can have it's benefits, but I can't see it as an
"alternative" to Sunrise... as an addition, that both exist and the user
can use both channels, ok, but not as a 1:1 sobstitute to Sunrise. I'm
not really sure the proxy-dev thing would even have success, cause it's
already done now by many herds and people, both using overlay and/or
privately (e-mail etc.), but they do it _only_ for stuff they are really
intersted in, how many would just do this direct dev-to-user
maintainershop for stuff they absolutely don't care for? Anyway I'm not
against this, with the proxy herd, ml et all, it could imo be organized
well and who's intersted can for sure communicate and work like he wants
etc., I just cannot see this as a 1:1 alternative to Sunrise, and here I
could have just misunderstood the first mail, maybe this wants to only
be an additional project, another channel, not the only one?
--
Best regards,
Luca Longinotti aka CHTEKK

LongiTEKK Networks Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gentoo Dev: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SysCP Dev: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
TILUG Supporter: [EMAIL PROTECTED]