Marius Mauch wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:53:32 -0400
Luis Francisco Araujo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Lance Albertson wrote:
I thought of that while I was walking to a meeting..heh Basically,
Appoint two people to co-lead, or appoint one Lead and one Vice
Lead. That way there's some kind of accountability on the bare
minimum level and good coverage (hopefully).

I was also thinking about turning the Council into a Leaders Group ,
or probably to create a new Core Team.

[snip]

Before everyone start posting "solutions" please *clearly* define the
perceived problem first, otherwise all attempts to fix it are futile.

Gentoo current state of stagnation.
(re-read some posting of this thread, the first one made by Donnie mainly)

PS: is it really already time again for the annual Gentoo restructuring
debate?

That's what happens when you 'try' to evade the real problems. They will get back, stronger than ever every time.

--

Luis F. Araujo "araujo at gentoo.org"
Gentoo Linux