Ciaran McCreesh napsal(a):
> On Sat, 05 May 2007 22:19:27 +0200
> Jakub Moc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Ciaran McCreesh napsal(a):
>>> GLEP 42 is designed to deliver important information to users that
>>> need to see it. This is exactly what's being requested here.
>> OK, is this the 'how stupid this thread can become' contest?
>
> No, it's about delivering the best experience we can to end users. If
> you're wanting to find a thread to stupidify, pick a different one.

Erm, not really? This is about proper usage of GLEP42 stuff. If you want
to improve user experience in other ways, file another GLEP for that,
instead of misusing critical news porting for is. There's nothing
critical about your * stuff.

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)