I totally agree with not asking such personal questions which really
are not going to help the foundation, what we need to ask are
questions that relate to the distribution, it's developers & user
community as a whole. one question regarding children that I see as
being appropriate is:

Do children in your household use Gentoo?
> Yes
> No
> It's to complicated for them
> Prefer not to answer

Which games-* category need more additions?
> games-puzzles
> games-kids
> games-board
> games-fps
> games-strategy

Other questions regarding personal things, like age,spouses & income
are really for another type of survey, maybe a separate survey that
only developers will fill out, users will feel like you're asking to
much if asked those questions. We need to get questions that can help
identify what will improve Gentoo and it's inner structure.

Thanks,
Fernando a.k.a likewhoa