Ryan Hill wrote:
> I agree, though year of birth might be interesting.  Income and children
> are a bit too private.

++ in general although I do think parenthood (if responsible) is as relevant
as age. A 28 year old with a 5 year old kid has a lot to show a 35 year old
doctoral student with no kids, even if it's not all technical. # of kids
isn't relevant.

Maybe it's not something you want to ask the users, but it would be more
interesting wrt devs, as would statistics on standard Equal Ops monitoring
(a legal requirement on employers in the UK, even if the person declines to
answer, which is ofc their right.)