I don't want to be the guy that kicks people off lists; but I will do
it; so keep the thread on topic[0] and be nice[1].  I know everyone
here is capable of that.  Feel free to sling the personal crap
comments somewhere more appropriate (such as a personal diary, blog,
or in verbal complaints to a spouse or drinking buddy.)  Remember that
text is hard to communicate through and regardless of any intentions,
people are judged by how they are perceived and 'helpful' intentions
may not come off quite as helpful as some would like; chose your words
carefully.

Consider this your first and last warning from Userrel.

-Alec

[0] Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: EAPI-2 and src_configure in eclasses
[1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/coc.xml