"Alec Warner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
[EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted
below, on  Fri, 10 Oct 2008 00:17:14 -0700:

> Consider this your first and last warning from Userrel.

FWIW... at least on gmane, that appears as a response to aballier (gentoo
dev), with references headers indicating the same thing, but given that
(1) there was no attribution or quote so it's not possible to say who it
was intended for directly, (2) I didn't see what was offensive in his
post, and (3) that the warning was from userrel not devrel, I believe the
warning was intended for someone other than the direct parent (my
grandparent) poster.

IOW, aballier may be very confused right about now... I know I was but at
least it's not my posts in the balance like his appear to be, while
someone else (my public attempt at a guess who wouldn't help) may be
missing a warning they need to see (tho hopefully they got the message in
any case).