Hi!

On Tue, 05 May 2009, Markos Chandras wrote:
> Arch teams, according to their project pages, are in a good shape. Major
> arches have enough people ( assuming that the project pages are up2date )

If I keel over and armin76 is stuck in work/'versity, the alpha
dev count is 0. Not exactly good, but we manage. I'm in the
process of recruiting an archtester and he may become a dev one
day.

That said, more feedback from /users/ regarding alpha would be
appreciated, but I doubt -dev@ is the best place to look for it
;)

Regards,
Tobias
(aka Blackb|rd on IRC)

--
panic("smp_callin() AAAAaaaaahhhh....\n");
        linux-2.6.6/arch/parisc/kernel/smp.c