Arttu V. wrote:
On 5/7/09, Duncan <1i5t5.dun...@cox.net> wrote:
There's no reason that can't be done via email, and throwing in
some live commit feed action might make it a bit interesting. =:^)

I'm sensing a sort of a "patches welcome" attitude from the crowd,
i.e., not falling for a hard sell of just the idea. And as it stands,
they may also be familiar with your emails from, e.g., gentoo-user
list? :)

Maybe you have to prove the functionality of your email-based
processes over irc-oriented ones by, e.g., forking gentoo into
duncantoo (or whatever, duncantoo.org appears to be available) and
running things successfully on email for a while? ;)

Oh good lord, what have I started here... I can see that being as successful as the Norweigan referee in last nights Chelsea v Barcelona game