On Monday 09 November 2009 07:36:31 Maciej Mrozowski wrote:
> On Sunday 08 of November 2009 23:19:13 Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > > So, you didn't get my point. It must be true then, what they say about
> > >  geeks and social skills...
> >
> > i dont think your point is relevant to this thread
>
> Indeed it is - it's not about what's been said, but about the way it's been
> said.

except that this thread has largely been timid.  the issue is patrick cant
seem to accept the fact that laziness is no excuse to add crap to the tree.
we shouldnt need to tell him how much we love him unrelated to his crap
adding.  go buy a teddy bear if your confidence needs reinforcing, or find
some baby boomers to raise you.
-mike