On Sunday 08 November 2009 13:10:34 Patrick Lauer wrote:
> On Sunday 08 November 2009 18:37:10 Peter Volkov wrote:
> > В Вск, 08/11/2009 в 16:06 +0100, Patrick Lauer пишет:
> > > And because I'm a lazy
> > >
> > > I'd appreciate if y'all stopped obsessing about such details and just
> > > fix it instead
> >
> > Do you mean that whatever you commit to the tree is not your
> > responsibility? Sorry but it's your job.
>
> I make things work. Cosmetics are quite low on my list of priorities.
> Feel free to fix such things.
> All "my" packages are free for all to bump, fix and extend, as long as
>  whoever touched it is willing to fix any issues that happen from it.

using this definition of "correct" (the package installs w/out failure and it
seems to work), there is a lot of crap that could be in the tree.  that doesnt
mean the ebuild should be in the tree.  this kind of work and opinion belongs
in sunrise, not the main tree.  we dont have a QA team to fix installed
packages; they're here to maintain the *quality* of the tree.
-mike