Le samedi 03 avril 2010 à 12:50 +0300, Petteri Räty a écrit :
> I don't think later is valid resolution. If there's a valid bug it just
> means it's never looked at again. If the bug is not valid then a
> different resolution should be used. So what do you think about
> disabling later?

You are trying to remove a valid status for a case that has been badly
managed ??? Speaking for gnome herd, afaik, all bugs marked LATER are
for the simple reason they will be done later and no other status would
be fine expect REJECTED maybe, but we don't want to say that to the face
of the reported like this do we ?

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <e...@gentoo.org>
Gentoo