Its quite simple.  I want to get innovation starting in Gentoo again.  I
am tired of seeing pointless arguments and threads that don't actually
make Gentoo any better.  Improving QA, improving our documentation,
making it easier for people to recognize how they can contribute, and
improving Gentoo as a whole, are all things that the Council should be
taking an active role in, and I want to be a part of making that happen.

I told you it was going to be short :)

Thanks,

--
Mark Loeser
email         -   halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org