On 22 June 2010 03:06, Sebastian Pipping <sp...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>> """ (w.r.t. git migration)
>> I hope to see Robin integrate me with the conversion process.
>> """
>>
>> How have you contributed to the effort thus far?
>
> I would like to re-phrase this question to
> "how come you are able to help", okay?

That is not the question I asked. I would like to know why you have
chosen not to help with the effort so far and have not voiced your
opinion on gentoo-scm which is where the migration has been discussed,
even though it is clearly important to you.

In general, the way to participate in any open source project (and I
believe this holds for a team in Gentoo as well) is not - "You're
doing it wrong, let me show you how". It's a combination of, "How can
I help?" and "Why don't we try to do things this other way?"

Regards,
--
Arun Raghavan
http://arunraghavan.net/