That is a very audacious vision you have.  I am curious if you have
any priorities set for the list you provided.  At first reading it
appears like you have more work than any one person could complete
(nay, even a skilled council would be hard pressed to finish
everything there.)  My intention is not to disparage you from aiming
high; I am curious if you have a stack-ranked or prioritized list of
goals you think should be completed.

If you had to pick say: the top 5 accomplishments for Gentoo in
2010-2011 what would they be out of your list?

-A