On Tue, 21 May 2013 18:57:20 -0600
Ryan Hill <dirtye...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Huh?  The severity of the bug is it's an enhancement.
>
> Yes stabilizations are enhancements.  Always have been.

Why are they enhancements? Them having been this way is not a reason
not to change the priority and severity fields to make more sense.

> > Also, your script does not set the STABLEREQ keyword. People are
> > having to hunt down your robo-stabilisation requests and add it
> > themselves. You should just do it yourself or turn your script off.
>
> Did you read the message?  The point is you're supposed to add that
> yourself. It's not a STABLEREQ until you add arches.

Yet the base system lead went and apply it to any stabilization bug; as
both him and Jer (the bug wrangling lead) do it this way, I'll be doing
it as well. Let's not be inconsistent with our leads unless there is
a wide decision to do so; I expect none will come, unless you really
think this should become Council material.

--
With kind regards,

Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
Gentoo Developer

E-mail address  : tom...@gentoo.org
GPG Public Key  : 6D34E57D
GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2  ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D