On Wed, 22 May 2013 21:07:45 +1000
Michael Palimaka <kensing...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> >> Do you agree that a version bump, i.e. an ebuild entering ~arch is
> >> an enhancement? Then why would it be different if the same ebuild
> >> gets promoted from ~arch to arch?
> >
> > Is a version bump an enhancement per se? If all version bumps are
> > enhancements, then why isn't Severity set to Normal instead? (What
> > is an enhanced version bump to begin with, Mozilla?)
> >
> What does this statement even mean?

It means the same as it meant the first time. Let me ask you the same:

What does enhancement even mean? Isn't any bug an enhancement? What is
enhancement in the meaning of severity? Who makes up this meaning? Why?
How does enhancement instead of normal as a severity help us?

Just setting things because we can set them is silly and a time waste...

--
With kind regards,

Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
Gentoo Developer

E-mail address  : tom...@gentoo.org
GPG Public Key  : 6D34E57D
GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2  ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D