Michael Palimaka <kensing...@gentoo.org> writes:

> Perhaps we could consider GitLab?

+1 on that. I have deployed it recently at work and it seems to perform
well.  *Really* easy to use.  Easy to deploy as well.  It's written in
Ruby, *not Java*.  It's possible to have a basic integartion with
external issue trackers.  It also has an LDAP auth.

+1 on docs.

We should focus on forcing people who were involved into OpenRC to
document what they know.  I could do some contributions to OpenRC, but I
don't have time for reverse engineering.  I have developed some
experimental Plytmouth plugin to OpenRC, but it was really time
consuming to guess what does what...

We cannot let OpenRC die.  It cannot happen that systemd and upstart are
the only init systems.

--
Amadeusz Żołnowski