On 03/13/2017 08:38 PM, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
> On 2017-03-12 19:35, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
>>> Why do Security Project members need to be ebuild devs?
>>> Non ebuild developers can contribute by producing GLSAs,
>>> for example.
>>
>> Where is that requirement stated?
>
> I agree with Roy. That's also my reading of
>
>>  * The applicant must have successfully completed the Gentoo Developer quiz.
>
> I agree with that requirement for a full membership (nobody would share
> not yet disclosed vulnerabilities with us if he/she can't be sure that

now I'm even more lost. Gentoo Developer quiz does not imply ebuild
repository access, we have current developers in the project without
tree access and they are doing an outstanding job, so depending on the
definition of "full membership" ....

--
Kristian Fiskerstrand
OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net