On 03/15/2017 08:12 AM, Alexis Ballier wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:55:44 -0400

> Agreed, but I was under the impression that sometimes sec. team was
> waiting for cleanup to close a bug. If you've just done the analysis
> that it is the only thing left, just do it and close the bug, instead
> of pinging on the bug and re-do that analysis in a later pass. This
> reduces context switches and makes everything more efficient :)

Indeed, although it should be noted that the amount of context switches
is reduced by using whiteboards to tag status along with version
information in summary, which is why it is important they follow
security team policies for security bugs.

In particular the whiteboard status allows for effective filtering when
creating work-lists to reduce context switching (so if you're a
maintainer starting a stablereq, feel free to update whiteboard from
ebuild to stable!)

--
Kristian Fiskerstrand
OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net