On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:58:35 -0400
Rich Freeman <ri...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 4:15 PM, William L. Thomson Jr.
> <wlt...@o-sinc.com> wrote:
> >
> > Signs are all around. Lots of posts about packages up for grabs
> > etc... Of course I am the one killing Gentoo. Despite having been
> > gone for years. Not posting for months etc.
> >
> > People need to wake up. The stats are poor.
> >

> You're certainly not the problem, but just a symptom.

It is really the other way around. The people and attitudes within
Gentoo ARE the problem. Maybe including yourself.

I was gone for years.... I was also blamed for not doing stuff while I
was gone by others.... Gentoo is a horrible place. I watched
discussions on list for a while.

Why are no new people coming? its hardly because of me.... Maybe
someday the majority will make it past the denial and blame others. You
cannot blame the community for how people within Gentoo act....

That is really funny!!!!!

--
William L. Thomson Jr.