Hi All,

My name is Viktar and I'm an experienced Java developer. I'm using Gentoo
as my primary system for a past 5-6 years, so I do know a little bit about
it. I even tried to become a Gentoo Dev, but due to lack of time haven't
completed training course. That's it for introduction.

I feel really sorry for Gentoo Java project not having appropriate
attention and I'm volunteering to help solving most important and critical
issues as a proxy maintainer. Please let me know who I should coordinate
with.

Thanks,
Viktar