On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 5:21 PM, William L. Thomson Jr.
<wlt...@o-sinc.com> wrote:

> Why are no new people coming? its hardly because of me.... Maybe
> someday the majority will make it past the denial and blame others. You
> cannot blame the community for how people within Gentoo act....
>
> That is really funny!!!!!

Perhaps you should have read the second sentence of my post then,
which you neglected to quote:

The fact that everybody feels they either lack the power or shouldn't
use their power to do something about nonsense like this is a larger
issue.

As you point out, this is purely an internal problem.  I don't really
feel all that frustrated with you.

--
Rich