On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 19:33:11 -0700
"Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Is it possible to get graphs of bugs.g.o bug queue size for certain
> query (e.g. by assignee) over time?
>
> Best,
> Paweł

The *data* is there to do it, but its a bit of a pain, you have to
extract all the individual "changed" events and then use that to reason
about each individual bugs state at a given time, and use *that* to
deduce how many open bugs there *were* at a historical moment.

And that's a lot of painful queries for the REST API.

I've done something like this before with Perl bugs[1], but again, very
painful, slow and time consuming.

This sort of thing would be *much* easier if we could have direct bulk
access to the underlying MYSQL store, but that's a tricky thing to do because:

1. Its MySQL
2. Some bugs have visibility restrictions that have to be factored for

----

Note: these pages are very browser taxing:

1:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mm8iYE77SRh-q2jOfKNSWHUetswEABJawp-94UyTHio/edit?usp=sharing