-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hallo Peter,

Peter Stuge schrieb:
> Use console=ttyS0,,115200 and make sure you have serial console
> enabled in your kernel. The early serial routines may work anyway.
Tried with this setting, no output, you're sure about the 2 ",," - or
it's a typo? Anyway it doesn't give me any output. Is there a special
reason to choose 115200 Baud? Because of the config options, here they
are:

CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_HW_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_CPM_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_CPM1=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_CPM=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_CPM_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_CPM_SMC1=y

Best regards,
Marcel Schmedes
- --
"I took the initiative in creating the Internet." -- Al Gore "Today I
am one of the senior technical cadre that makes the Internet work, and
a core Linux and open-source developer. I have closely studied the
history of the Internet technical culture." -- Eric S. Raymond
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFG594RNazgWqTpLEMRAra6AJ4pELdhg5B92YQ1ofLxWcDTDs+6fgCffLug
o13mXZ/ytWaPwy5X57GMKe0=
=FE/N
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list

Reply via email to